Ham, Egg and Hashbrown Casserole recipe is a great way to use leftover ham from Easter. I love to make this even with just ham I may get on a manger’s special from the store. I really like to use leftover from Crockpot Pineapple Ham because of the sweetness it gives the casserole.
When I make this casserole, I love that I can prepare it, place in the oven and forget about it for an hour. During that time I usually go and get my shower and get ready. That way I can come done refreshed for the day and breakfast is ready to be served for the family! Be sure to try Ham, Egg and Hashbrown Casserole recipe soon, you will not be disappointed at all!
Ham, Egg and Hashbrown Casserole
Ham, Egg and Hashbrown Casserole is the perfect recipe to use leftover ham.
- 1 24 oz frozen hash browns bag (about 8 cups)
- about 16 oz of cubed ham
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup almond milk You can use 2% if desired
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the frozen potatoes, ham, and cheese to a large bowl.
- Toss to combine; Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the hash brown mixture; Pat everything down with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Bake for one hour.
- The center should be set and the edges should be golden brown; Serve and enjoy!
More Breakfast Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.