Ham, Egg and Hashbrown Casserole recipe is a great way to use leftover ham from Easter. This recipe is amazing when you use leftover Crockpot Pineapple Ham because it gives this casserole a whole new level of sweetness. I often pick up ham when I see it on manger's special to make throughout the year.
The best thing about this casserole is you can place it in the oven and forget about it for an hour. During that time, I usually go and get ready for the day. When I can come down I am ready to get the day started and breakfast is ready to be served for the family! Be sure to try Ham, Egg and Hashbrown Casserole recipe soon, you will not be disappointed at all!
Ham, Egg and Hashbrown Casserole
- 1 24 oz frozen hash browns bag (about 8 cups)
- about 16 oz of cubed ham
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup almond milk You can use 2% if desired
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the frozen potatoes, ham, and cheese to a large bowl.
- Toss to combine; Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the hash brown mixture; Pat everything down with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Bake for one hour.
- The center should be set and the edges should be golden brown; Serve and enjoy!
More Breakfast Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.