Hashbrown Casserole is one of my favorite recipes! It was passed onto me from my Mom. The perfect copycat to Cracker Barrel's hash brown casserole recipe. This is the perfect side dish that you can prep ahead and bake on the day of your event. It is a crowd pleaser for sure!
- 2 pound bag O'Brien Shredded Hashbrowns
- 8 ounces of sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 stick margarine or butter melted
- Mix into a 9x13 baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Optional: Add 1/4 cup finely chopped onion and mix well.
Check out these other Side Dish recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.