Herbed Tomatoes, Chicken & Rice is an easy one dish dinner for busy nights! I hope your family enjoys this recipe as much as mine does.
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light House Italian Dressing
- 1 lb small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 can 28 oz. diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup water 2 cups instant brown rice uncooked
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 whole fresh tomato chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- HEAT dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and garlic; cover. Cook 5 min. on each side or until chicken is browned on both sides. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.
- ADD canned tomatoes and water to skillet; stir in rice. Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, on low heat 10 min. Return chicken to skillet. Top with cheese; cover.
- COOK 5 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF); top with remaining ingredients.
- Special Extra: Add 2 tsp. dried rosemary or thyme with the canned tomatoes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.