There is nothing better than a good breakfast casserole! Holiday Breakfast Bake is one that everyone loves at my house! I hope you enjoy it too. A platter of mixed fresh fruits of the season is the perfect go-with for this hearty breakfast dish. I have prepared the night before and placed in my refrigerator overnight and then baked it the next day with no problem. This is perfect for any holiday!
- 1 package 12 oz bulk pork sausage
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese 4 oz
- 1 can 16.3 oz Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated original biscuits
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, brown sausage, onion and bell peppers; drain well.
- In large bowl, beat eggs.
- Stir in cheese and sausage mixture.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press biscuits into bottom of baking dish. Pour sausage mixture over biscuit crust.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until egg mixture is set and crust is deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPES
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.