You love this recipe for homemade croutons! It is a very easy recipe and a great way to use up the last of your bread loaf or clearance bread that is near expiration. My family loves these! I love making my own croutons because I know what ingredients are used! This recipe of course can easily be made gluten free too! You will love making homemade croutons with leftover bread. It is a great way to stretch your family budget.
I love to serve my homemade croutons on salads and soups.
- 3 -4 slices of bread
- 6 - 8 T olive oil
- 2 T Italian seasonings
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut bread into 1 inch pieces.
- Mix olive oil and seasoning together in small bowl.
- Place bread pieces on to 13x9 baking sheet.
- Drizzle bread pieces with oil mixture.
- Toss bread pieces to evenly coat.
- Make sure bread pieces are spread out.
- Bake for 5 mins and then flip over.
- Continue to cook for 5 more minutes.
- Let cool and serve.
Can store in ziploc bag for up to 4 days.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.