These French Bread Pizza's are perfect for an afternoon of football watching in my home. My husband and boys love when I make these because they can choose what toppings to have. Two of my boys want only cheese, another one wants pepperoni and a husband that likes to have green peppers and onion. So as you can see the possibilities are endless when it comes to toppings. I also love that it is easy and quick to make with very little cost at the store. This tasty Homemade French Bread Pizza is perfect for game day or pizza night!
Sometimes I will make Chick-fil-A Lemonade Recipe to go with these yummy French Bread Pizzas.
Homemade French Bread Pizza
- 1 loaf French bread, plain
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 1 pkg. Mozzarella cheese
- olive oil
- Toppings, whatever you want on top like pepperoni, green peppers, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut French bread lengthwise then in half, making 4 pieces.
- Spread olive oil across the top of the bread.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 6-7 minutes or until the bread is toasted.
- Spoon pizza sauce across bread.
- Sprinkle on cheese and toppings.
- Place baking sheet back in oven and cook for 6-7 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.