Are you looking for the perfect protein packed snacks for back to school? Homemade No Bake Energy Bites are the perfect choice!
I made this recipe and my husband and son loved them (I did too)! They are an easy no bake treat with only 5 ingredients and best of all they are healthy and packed full of protein!
With school on the horizon and soccer practice that starts today we are soon to be on the go and busy, busy, busy. With that I need a healthy and protein packed snack that I can feed to Peyton while we are on the go. These Homemade No Bake Energy Bites are the perfect solution! A perfect in-between snack to keep you satisfied or a nice treat at the end of a long day.
Of course when you eat them you are going to need a beverage to go with! Shamrock Farms recently launched their single serve protein-packed regular, chocolate and strawberry milk in Walmart’s nationwide. Shamrock Farms is made without high fructose corn syrup and packed full of protein.
Don’t forget that milk is the powerhouse of all beverages. In fact, it’s America’s No. 1 source of calcium, potassium and vitamin D. Peyton LOVED the Shamrock Farms single serve milk and I will be stockpiling it for him.
These Homemade No Bake Energy Bites are the perfect after school snack!
Homemade No Bake Energy Bites
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips I used Enjoy Life Brand
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- ½ cup nut butter almond, sunflower, peanut
- 1 cup dry oatmeal I used gluten free
- 1 scoop protein powder - optional reduce oats by just a little under 1 cup if you use
- Toast Coconut in toaster or oven until lightly browned and allow to cool.
- Pour all ingredients into medium size bowl.
- Stir ingredients until combined. If you need additional moisture use a little more nut butter.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Refrigerate until firm on a cookie sheet. (Takes at least 30 minutes).
Now you have the perfect protein packed snack or treat! Enjoy with Shamrock Farms Chocolate mmmmilk! Homemade No Bake Energy Bites are the perfect after school snack!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Shamrock Farms and Walmart. All opinions are 100% our own.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.