I thought with Valentine's Day around the corner that this post with 5 Homemade Valentine Cards would be worth sharing. I love making inexpensive Handmade Valentine's better than using store bought. We love to create handmade Valentine's for friends and family. Peyton and I decided to come up with some ideas to share with you. We took items that we had in our stockpile to create these!
5 Homemade Valentine Cards:
1. Be a "Smartie" Be My Valentine. Simply cut out a large heart in any color and attach a "smartie" candy to the heart with this saying.
2. You are just "write" for me! Simply cut out a large heart in any color and attach a new pencil to the heart with this saying. Perfect for treat bags too!
3. You can count on me when life gets "sticky"! Simply cut out a large heart in any color and attach a sucker to the heart with this saying.
4. My heart "Glows" for You! Simply cut out a large heart in any color an attach an unbroken glow stick to the heart with this saying. You can pick these up after holiday's for pennies or at the dollar store. Read this post on Stockpiling Glow Sticks for Special Occasions.
5. Lollipop Flower. Cut out 2 hearts from construction paper that is just slightly larger than a flat lollipop. Glue it to the wrapper with glue sticks. For the leaves, fold green paper in half and cut out a leaf shape, leaving the two sides attached at the seam of the paper. Unfold the leaf and cover with glue, fold over the lollipop stick and press to secure.