- 6 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. 4 serving size Jell-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 6 Tbsp. thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- 1 packet of hot chocolate
- Pour milk into medium saucepan.
- Add dry pudding mix; beat with wire whisk 1 min.
- Bring just to simmer on medium heat, stirring frequently with wire whisk.
- Pour evenly into 6 mugs; top with whipped topping and sprinkle small amount of hot chocolate on top.
Hot Chocolate Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.