- 6 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. 4 serving size Jell-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 6 Tbsp. thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- 1 packet of hot chocolate
- Pour milk into medium saucepan.
- Add dry pudding mix; beat with wire whisk 1 min.
- Bring just to simmer on medium heat, stirring frequently with wire whisk.
- Pour evenly into 6 mugs; top with whipped topping and sprinkle small amount of hot chocolate on top.
Hot Chocolate Recipes You May Enjoy:
StockpilingMoms Cookie Recipes
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.