This post may contain affiliate links.
Crockpot Hot Cranberry Punch is a family favorite at the Holiday’s passed to me from my Mom. No Christmas is complete without Hot Cranberry Punch. In fact it also doubles as a great Christmas fragrance too!
This hot cranberry punch has a delicious flavor. Simply combine the pineapple juice, cranberry juice cocktail, brown sugar, water whole cloves, cinnamon sticks and 2 lemon slices in a slow cooker or a stock pot and allow the flavors to combine. Be sure you bring it to a boil and then reduce the temperature to simmer. You will enjoy the delicious taste. Remove the spices (whole cloves and cinnamon as well as the lemon slices) before serving.
We like to serve this punch on Christmas morning however it is is also nice on Christmas Eve. Regardless if you are hosting a holiday brunch, Christmas Eve dinner or Christmas morning brunch this hot cranberry punch is the perfect addition to your menu. It is perfect the warm beverage on a cold morning on when you go out to look at Christmas lights. I hope you enjoy this delicious hot cranberry punch as much as my family does. It is a tradition to make it and enjoy it over the holidays. I am sure you will love it if you give it a try! You will be glad you did.
Hot Cranberry Punch
- 46 oz. can pineapple juice
- 48 oz. cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 1 C. water
- ½ tsp. cloves whole
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 lemon slices
- Combine all of the ingredients and bring to a boil in a large stock pot or crock pot.
- Allow flavor profiles to combine.
- If cooking in a stock pot bring to a boil and then reduce to simmer.
- If cooking in a slow cooker cook on high for 30 minutes and then reduce to low.
- Remove spices and lemon slices for serving.
- Serve hot.