This post may contain affiliate links.
Hot Ham and Cheese Eggo Sandwich is a easy lunch recipe and great way to use up leftover ham. One of my son’s loves ham and when he had this sandwich he asked for seconds — which he never does! When making this lunch it was a great way for me to use up the leftover ham I had from Easter.
On this sandwich I used colby cheese I had gotten from the deli at the store but you could use American cheese if that is what you have in your fridge. I think it would still taste amazing!
Hot Ham and Cheese Eggo Sandwich is a twist on the classic sandwich.
Hot Ham and Cheese Eggo Sandwich
Perfect sandwich for lunch! Hot Ham and Cheese Eggo Sandwich is a twist on the classic sandwich.
- 1-2 slices of ham
- 1-2 slices of cheese
- 2 whole Homestyle Eggo waffles
- Heat ham in microwave for 45seconds or until heated until your desired.
- Place waffles in toaster and heat according to package directions.
- Place ham on top of the waffles.
- Place cheese on top of ham and then place other waffle on top.
- Serve right away.
I like to add cranberry sauce on my sandwich or serve on the side.
Disclosure: Stockpiling Moms are “Chief Waffle Offices” – this is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.