Hot Ham, Cheese and More Dinner
Hot Ham, Cheese and More Dinner is one of my families favorite! We have it at least once a month!
- 1 package Sister Schubert Dinner Rolls
- 1 package American Cheese or your choice of cheese
- 1 lb Deli or packaged Ham our favorite Bluegrass VA Ham
- 1 lb Deli or packaged Oven Roasted Turkey
- 1 lb Bacon
- 1 package Potatoes O'Brien Frozen section
- First preheat the oven to the setting on Dinner Roll package.
- Cook your bacon.
- Then start the potatoes O'Brein cook according to package.
- After the oven is preheated put your rolls in the oven for half of the time.
- Take the rolls out of the oven, cut in half, and stack your meat and cheese
- Put the rolls back in the oven for the remainder of the time.
- Sometimes it will take longer to melt cheese. Watch carefully, these rolls will burn fast or get hard if cooked to long.
- Serve with the hashbrowns on the side.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.