If you are looking an inexpensive gift idea then you must check out this idea for a Candy Bouquet. I came up with this idea when we were brainstorming ideas for my husband for Father's Day.
He has a real sweet tooth so as I was trying to come up something to get him that wouldn't break the budget I came up with this Candy Bouquet. The great thing is this gift is one that you are sure that the recipient will really use. This is the perfect gift idea for Dad, Mom, Birthdays or Teachers! So inexpensive to make and is perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth!
How to make a Candy Bouquet
- 4 boxes of candy (Movie Theater Size)
- Variety of Candy Bars or smaller boxes of candy
- Glue Dots or a Hot Glue Gun
- Scotch Tape
- Tissue Paper
- Piece of Cardboard
- Take a piece of cardboard and measure it to fit the size of the Candy Vase.
- Cut it out and then use that as the base to the Vase.
- Assemble your boxes to create a vase and use the glue dots or a glue gun to attach together (we used glue dots).
- Add Tissue paper to the vase
- Add candy bars to the vase to create a bouquet.
- We used tape to attach from behind to keep candy bars in place.
This gift is perfect for Mom, Dad, Grandpa or really anyone! You could give it as a birthday present, Graduation Present or for a teacher appreciation gift! Best of all it is inexpensive to make and you can customize it with the candy. We spent less than $10 total on this gift. You could add a gift card if you want for a Movie Theater if that is in your budget!
Another great gift idea is this Candy Bar Cake
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.