Do you want to know how to make your own dryer sheets? If so, this is the post for you. I am very excited to share with you a how to make your own homemade dryer sheets, thanks to our reader, Cindi. She posted this money saving tip on our Facebook page and I asked her if she would share a step by step "how to" for you and not only did she agree she included photos! When you match finding fabric softener on sale with a coupon and use this method to make your own dryer sheets you are really stretching your savings to a whole new level! I love this DIY for how to make your own dryer sheets.
How to make dryer sheets:
1. Start with some bright colored terry rags, so that they easy to spot in a load of clothes. (However, you can use any color).
2. Pour fabric softener into a bucket or bowl. Soak the rag in the fabric softener for about 5 minutes.
3. Let the rags soak in the fabric softener for 5 minutes.
4. Wring out the fabric softener.
5. Hang up the "dryer sheets" to dry or you can use it wet if you need it right away.
. Add to the dryer like you would a dryer sheet. Use them 4-5 times, then just repeat these steps again.
7. Pour the remaining fabric softener back into the bottle to reuse the next time. This allows you to use the same bottle of fabric softener for months!
Other Posts You May Enjoy: