I LOVE Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting! This Gluten Free Carrot Cake recipe is so easy to make and tastes great too.
If you haven't tried Pamela's Baking and Pancake Mix you should! It makes whipping up a cake as easy as 1-2-3. Not to mention that when you can sneak in a veggie into a dessert that is always a win/win.
Be sure to give this gluten free Carrot Cake recipe a try! It is perfect for holidays like Easter. We love this delicious cake recipe. It is so moist and delicious. Perfect for anyone who eats gluten free or who has Celiac Disease.
Gluten Free Carrot Cake
- ¾ cup oil
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cup grated carrots
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Pamela's baking and pancake mix
- ½ cup walnuts
- Beat oil, eggs, sugar together then mix in the rest of the ingredients. Batter will be thick. Pout into a greased loaf pan (8 x 4) and back at 350 for 45 minutes (toothpick should come out clean).
- Or use a greased 8" layered cake pan and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Frost if desired with cream cheese frosting.
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- bag Pamela's Vanilla Frosting Mix
- TBSP butter
- oz cream cheese, room temperature
- tsp water
- Soften cream cheese and butter, add ingredients and mix 1-2 minutes until smooth. Add more water if desired.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.