One of my sons favorite activities to go to Lazer Kraze. There are three located in Erlanger, KY, Mason, OH and Columbus, OH. The one that we visit is in Erlanger. We have hosted birthday parties, play groups and my husband even did a team outing for his work there. Lazer Kraze provides great fun activities including world class multi-level laser tag and an Indoor trampoline park.
You should note that these are physical activities and as such have inherent risk of injury. All participants play at their own risk. To participate on the indoor trampolines all participants must have a signed waiver. For participants under 18, the waiver must be signed by the PARENT or COURT APPOINTED LEGAL GUARDIAN. If you will not be with your child you can submit it online.
How To Save Money at Lazer Kraze
- Look online for a Groupon. This is a great way to save. Just be sure that you read the fine print.
- Sign up online for their newsletter and you will receive information on specials and coupons.
- Visit the website and look for the SPECIALS tab. They have a family special, student and senior discount and weekly specials.
- Coupons - Look for coupons online and in local advertising. They gladly accept coupons from competitors within 10 miles. Must present original coupon before expire date.
- Summer Specials - Ask about summer discounts. This summer we purchased a punch card for both Lazer Tag and the Trampoline Room that saved us a bundle!
- Arcade - Avoid the arcade or set a specific budget.
- Snacks and Drinks - You can not bring in outside drinks and snacks but you can pack them in your vehicle for on the way home. This is a great way to save money. They do offer a water fountain inside as well. They have given me small cups to use at the water fountain in the past.
Hopefully your kids will enjoy Lazer Kraze as much as Peyton and his friends do!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% my own.