Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie is a wonderful one dish recipe! You can prepare this dish in as little as 30 minutes if you prepare the ground beef ahead of time. I like to brown ground beef and flash freeze for dinner recipes like this. To learn about flash freezing and freezer cooking meals click here --->How do you flash freeze food? and Freezer Cooking Series - How To Get Started, Tips, Recipes and More!
This delicious pie recipe tastes so good and you do not need that many ingredients. My boys absolutely loved this Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie and they cannot wait for me to make it again. In fact we are having it again this week!
Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped (1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese 4 oz
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Spread in pie plate.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with fork or wire whisk until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Easy One Dish Meals
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.