This post may contain affiliate links.
I am so excited to share with you this Caramel Macchiato Bread Pudding recipe that is so easy to make! Best of all it is packed with delicious sweet caramel flavor. Don’t forget the coffee to make it complete! My husband was in heaven when I made this over the weekend. It would be perfect for Easter or any holiday too! In fact the best thing for me is that is so easy to make! I love that you can make it in advance and then bake it the next day too.
If you want to prepare this recipe the night before just simple assemble and refrigerate and then allow your baking dish to come to room temperature and then bake when you are ready to serve. In my family bread pudding is the best dessert and we have been known to enjoy it for breakfast too 🙂 When serving this bread pudding as dessert you can add vanilla ice-cream or whipped cream but this rich and gooey bread pudding is delicious just as it is too.
The secret ingredients in this recipe is the International Delight® Caramel Macchiato Coffee Creamer! Now available at Walmart in a new half gallon size. You are going to love this new size because it is perfect for the coffee fanatic and for cooking and baking too! Best of all you can change the flavor of the creamer you use and change the flavor of this recipe easily!
International Delight® Caramel Macchiato Bread Pudding
Caramel Macchiato Bread Pudding is rich and gooey and so easy to make!
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray or Butter
- 2 qt casserole dish 11x7- or 8-inch square baking dish
- 2 cups International Delight® Caramel Macchiato Coffee Creamer
- 1 cup Half and Half Cream
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 loaf of french bread sliced and cut into cubes
- Optional - 1 cup Caramel Bits or Milk Chocolate with Caramel Filling Chips
- Beat your eggs.
- Combine International Delight Caramel Macchiato Coffee Creamer, 1/2 and 1/2 Cream, 4 eggs, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add cubed french bread and allow to soak for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator. You can allow to soak for up to 12 hours.
- Optional, stir in caramel bits or chocolate chips with caramel filling
- Lightly grease baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake uncovered for 45-50 minutes until brown and you can insert a knife and it comes out clean.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by International Delight® Coffee Creamer and I was compensated to write it. Regardless, what I have written is my own opinion and experience, and I hope you find it of use.