This post may contain affiliate links.
UPDATE: This giveaway is CLOSED
The winner is: Heather M.
Jif® is breaking out of its shell to introduce NEW hazelnut spreads. Jif Hazelnut Spreads are everything you love about Jif now in delicious, creamy hazelnut spreads. Popular hazelnut flavor pairings of chocolate and coffee inspired these two new flavor varieties: Jif Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread and Jif Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread is now available at the grocery store!
I had the opportunity to try it and I have to say that it is great! It is a thicker consistency that other Hazelnut Spreads and I like that about it! Jif Hazelnut Spreads can be enjoyed on a slice of whole wheat toast, with a favorite fruit or dessert or even by the spoonful for a sweet treat. Here are a few more ways to give your favorite snack, dessert or beverage a hazelnut twist:
- Add to s’mores instead of chocolate bars for a tasty treat.
- Use as a quick and delicious icing on your favorite brownies or cupcakes.
- Spread on top of waffles or pancakes for a tasty way to start the day.
- Spread on top of pre-cooked pizza dough and add slices of bananas, strawberries, or a favorite sliced fruit for a new twist on fruit pizza.
- Add to coffee or a milkshake for a unique twist on your favorite beverage.
We have a Jif Chocolate Hazelnut Spreads Giveaway for (1) lucky Stockpiling Moms reader. The giveaway is open to US residents ages 18+ and ends on 6/26/12 at 11:30 pm EST.
The giveaway includes:
- Jif Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- Jif Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- Homemade Marshmallows
- Graham Crackers
- Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- Folgers Black Silk Coffee
- Silver Spoon
- Recipes and Tips
- $50 AMEX Gift Card
To enter the giveaway:
Leave a comment sharing your favorite way to enjoy Chocolate Hazelnut spread or how you want to enjoy it!
For Bonus Entries:
Follow Stockpiling Moms on Facebook and like this giveaway. Make a comment that you did.
Follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest. Make a comment that you did.
Pin Microwave Chocolate Hazelnut S’Mores on Pinterest (or like on facebook if you are not on Pinterest). Make a comment that you did.
Pin Banana Hazelnut Breakfast Panini on Pinterest (or like on facebook if you are not on Pinterest). Make a comment that you did.
This giveaway and information was provided by Jif however all opinions are 100% my own.