Johnsonville Pigtails and Fries are easy to make and fun for the kids! This is one of my son's favorite meals. He always asks for it at least once a week.
Johnsonville PigTails & Fries
- 1 package 28 ounces frozen curly French Fries (any brand)
- 1 package 13.5 - 16 ounces Johnsonville Sausages
- Oil for deep-fat frying - or you can bake
- Cut sausage links in half lengthwise. Cut each half into three long strips.
- To Fry: In a deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375°F. Fry French fries in batches for 3-6 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Place sausage strips in a single layer in fryer basket. Fry for about 1 minute or until they curl. Drain on paper towels. Serve with fries.
- To Bake: Spread fries in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 450°F for 17-20 minutes, turning once. Arrange sausage strips in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 450°F for 12-14 minutes or until they curl. Serve with fries.