Johnsonville Polish Sausage and Pierogies are so easy to make! You family will be happy and you will too! This quick an easy meal is ready to go in less than 30 minutes! A different twist on the traditional Pierogies. My husband loves to enjoy these with easy Crockpot Mashed Potatoes on the side.
Johnsonville Polish Sausage and Pierogies is an easy dinner that is ready in less than 30 minutes.
Johnsonville Polish Sausage and Pierogies
- 2 package 16 ounces each frozen potato pierogies
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package 16 ounces Johnsonville® smoked Polish sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bunch Chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pierogies according to package directions. In a large skillet, cook onion in butter over medium-low heat for 12-15 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add sausage. Cook and stir over medium-high for 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown and sausage is heated through. Serve with pierogies. Sprinkle with parsley.
Freezer Crockpot Recipes: