We had a great night in the kitchen whipping up some awesome popcorn balls! Thanks to Jolly Time and Good Cook, we enjoyed making the popcorn balls with a using Good Cook Popcorn Ballers.
The kids had a blast and so did my friend. We made Marshmallow Pop Corn Balls tonight and the kids drizzled (or kind of dumped) melted chocolate on top of them! They were fantastic! Popcorn Balls are so much fun to make. The kids will love this fun recipe.
- 12 Cups popped Jolly Time Popcorn
- 1/4 Cup Butter or Margarine
- 1 bag 10 oz Marshmallows
- Vegetable Food Coloring Optional
- Chocolate Chips Optional
- Put the popped corn in large bowl or pan; set aside.
- In heavy saucepan, heat butter and marshmallows on low heat, stirring constantly until melted and smooth.
- You can add food coloring if you wish to the marshmallow mix and stir until blended.
- Pour mixture over pop corn and mix carefully until pop corn is well coated.
- Press into balls using the Jolly Time Pop Corn Ball Maker, or butter your hands to protect them from the heat and shape as you wish.
- Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over popcorn balls.
We are looking forward to the holidays when we can make our popcorn balls look like Christmas ornaments. We love to use chocolate candies, fruit strips, and other candies to decorate our Christmas Popcorn Balls! This is a fantastic activity for the kids during the holidays.
Disclaimer: Jolly Time and Good Cook sent us this product to review but all opinions are 100% my own.
Be sure to try these other Dessert recipes:
Kid Friendly Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.