This simple and easy to make Keto Classic Egg Salad Recipe tastes delicious and is a great way to use your leftover hard boiled eggs. What makes this recipe even better is the use of Just Mayo by Hampton Creek because it is Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Lactose Free and Kosher. It is a great alternative to a jar of mayo.
I personally think the great taste of this Keto Classic Egg Salad Recipe are the spices you put it in. Changing up the mayo, mustard and some salt and pepper recipe was so much better. Putting garlic and onion powder in this recipe has been a game changer. I don't think I will ever make it differently again. This is recipe is perfect for lunch or an afternoon snack.
- 12 boiled eggs peeled and diced
- 2/3 cup mayo or Just Mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- A dash each of onion powder garlic powder and white pepper
- Add eggs to a large bowl; set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients well and add most of it to boiled eggs (all but about 3 tablespoons).
- Stir well then add remaining mayo mixture to eggs if desired.
- Add more salt and spices to taste if desired.
More Salad Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.