This post may contain affiliate links.
With the ongoing success of the keto lifestyle, we decided to share some awesome Keto Lunchbox Ideas for Back to School. Many families are making keto meals for the entire family, so these are ideal for the kids as well as adults. Everyone needs more ideas for how to make lunch easy to manage when you are busy at school or work. So, the list below contains some great ideas that everyone loves and are easy to make!
Keto Lunchbox Ideas for Back to School
Simple Keto Lunch Ideas:
We love using Bento Boxes to create easy meals for kids to eat at school. You can do the same for yourself, just add larger portions. For the kids, I prefer using the Bentology Bento Lunchboxes. They are just the right size and come in tons of colors. Mix and match foods listed below in small portions to go together for a fun bite-sized Bento lunchbox.
- Luncheon meats, salami, pepperoni, or similar items like beef jerky or beef sticks
- Hard cheese cubes like cheddar, Havarti, or similar
- Blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries
- Ranch dressing with broccoli, cauliflower, or other keto friendly vegetables
- Nuts and seeds or homemade trail mix with sugar-free chocolate chips
- Pea pods, bell pepper strips, or cucumber slices
- Olives, pickles, or avocado
- Keto Egg Salad or Keto Tuna Avocado Salad
- Sugar-free keto friendly candy
Crockpot Keto Lunch Ideas:
If you work at home or happen to be a homeschooler, using the Crockpot for lunch is a great idea. You could even invest in a small slow cooker to use in the classroom or in your office for small portions of some of our favorite keto lunchbox recipes that can be made in a slow cooker.
- Crockpot Montreal Roast
- Keto Slow Cooker Turkey Stuffed Peppers
- Crockpot Salsa and Cheese Chicken
- Slow Cooker Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
- Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken
- Slow Cooker Roasted Red Pepper Chicken
We also love creating keto lunchboxes that feature leftovers or our favorite lower carb convenience foods. Sometimes just eggs and bacon or a lettuce wrap can be a perfect option. Depending on your access to a microwave, there are a number of great ideas for back to school season while staying on track with the keto lifestyle.