Kiwi Strawberry Green Smoothie is so refreshing and tasteful. It will quench your thirst and make you feel so energized! I used my Lime essential oil in this smoothie and it was amazing. But no worries if you don't have any you can simply use lime juice. I love to freeze ingredients for my green smoothies! It saves me time and money!
Kiwi Strawberry Green Smoothie is so refreshing and energizing! A great way to start your day! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 2 Points
Kiwi Strawberry Green Smoothie
- 8 oz water
- 8 oz coconut water
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 2 kiwi peeled and diced
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 2 drops lime essential oil or 1 tsp lime juice
- Place water, coconut water and baby spinach in blender and blend well.
- Then place kiwi, strawberries, banana and lime essential oil in blender and mix well.
- Serve in glass and enjoy.
You can store leftovers in the fridge.
Be sure to check out these other Smoothie recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.