This post may contain affiliate links.
This is a great recipe for Thanksgiving leftovers. I love pesto so this recipe is a winner for me. The combination of turkey and salami are a great shake-up for after the holiday leftovers.
Layered Italian Sandwich
- 1 round focaccia bread about 8 inches in diameter
- 1 container 7 ounces refrigerated basil pesto
- 4 ounces sliced hard salami
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 4 plum Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 4 ounces sliced provolone cheese
Cut focaccia horizontally in half.
Spread pesto on both cut sides of focaccia.
Layer salami, lettuce, tomatoes, turkey and cheese on bottom of focaccia; add top of focaccia.
Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Cut into 6 wedges.
Did you enjoy reading this, or did you make it yourself? Share on social media with the hashtag #SPMOMS and/or tag @Stockpilingmoms