Loaded Potato Pizza is my favorite! This pizza is a huge hit when I serve it at Superbowl parties or any gathering. If you love baked potatoes and pizza then this is the perfect combination for you!
Loaded Potato Pizza
- 3 whole potatoes
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 package 6.5 ounce, pizza crust mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Scrub and dry potatoes, then prick several times with a fork and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove, cool, and peel.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a pizza pan.
- Mix pizza crust mix, water, and oil in a large bowl with a fork until ingredients combine.
- When dough has pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Shape dough into a flat circle and place on pizza pan.
- Build up edges slightly.
- Bake pizza dough in preheated oven until crust is firm and begins to brown, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Toss butter with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and potatoes in a large bowl. Combine sour cream and ranch dressing in a small bowl; spread over crust.
- Top with potato mixture, bacon, mozzarella cheese, and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Check out these other Pizza recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.