Macaroni Corn Bake makes a great side dish! Very easy to prepare and was loved by all in my home. You can really stretch your budget with pasta and when you can sneak in a veggie then it makes it even better. Macaroni Corn Bake is a delicious side and it is great when you can sneak in a veggie in your side dish!
Hope you enjoy this one my family sure does. It could be served with Country Style Pork Chops. You could substitute another veggie too - maybe peas or carrots!
Macaroni Corn Bake
- 1 can sweet corn do not drain
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup dry macaroni or any pasta from your stockpile
- Mix all ingredients in 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake covered at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and stir then bake an additional 30 minutes uncovered.
- Serve and enjoy.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.