Macaroni Corn Bake makes a great side dish! Very easy to prepare and was loved by all in my home. You can really stretch your budget with pasta and when you can sneak in a veggie then it makes it even better. Macaroni Corn Bake is a delicious side, and it is great when you can sneak in a veggie in your side dish! You can sub the corn for peas or carrots if you want and I have even added ground beef or ham to make it a complete meal.
Hope you enjoy this one my family sure does. It could be served with Country Style Pork Chops. You could substitute another veggie too - maybe peas or carrots!
Macaroni Corn Bake
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 1 box dry macaroni or any pasta from your stockpile
- 1 box Velveeta cheese
- 2 cans rotel, optional
- 1 can corn
- Boil water and cook noodles until al dente
- Cook ground beef until brown and drain fat.
- Add drained ground beef to the noodles.
- Add Velveeta to the noodles and cook on low until melted.
- Add additional cheese and rotel if desired and stir.
- Transfer mixture to a 9x13 or disposable pan.
- Bake covered at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and stir then bake an additional 30 minutes uncovered.
- Serve with garlic bread and salad and enjoy.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
FREEZER MEALS RECIPES AND IDEAS:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.