This Macaroni Pea Salad is a great, tasty pasta salad recipe! Perfect for all your summer grill outs or barbecues this year. I love making this 4th of July and taking to my family's cook out. I can prepare it the day before and have no worries on the holiday. This dish travels well and feeds a large crowd.
If you love pasta salad and sweet peas, then this is the recipe for you! It takes less than 30 minutes to make. You can also add shredded or diced chicken to this recipe to make it a complete meal for lunch or dinner. The possibilities are endless with this amazing Macaroni Pea Salad.
Macaroni Pea Salad
- 8 oz elbow macaroni
- 1 cup peas
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh chives chopped
- dash salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Once boiling, add pasta and cook according to pasta package directions for al dente.
- When pasta is ready, rinse the pasta under cold water in a colander.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, peas, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, chives, salt and fresh pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
More Salad Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.