I am in LOVE with Mango Salsa. It is my new favorite Salsa to make. It is so fresh and a delicious Paleo recipe. It is also a clean eating recipe. I personally love to eat Mango Salsa with my Salmon. It gives me a sweetness that I crave with no sugar and no need for carbs. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I think this would also be delicious on chicken.
Love this light and fresh Mango Salsa recipe! It pairs well with salmon or you can enjoy it with a chip!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 1 Point
- 1 Mango Ripe
- Fresh Cilantro
- Tomato chopped and de-seeded
- 1/4 cup Onion chopped
- Cut your Mango into cubes
- Add chopped onion and tomato
- Squeeze a lime into the mixture
- Add Cilantro (amount that you desire to taste)
- Allow to refrigerate for 1 hour
Be sure to read this post on how to select, store and cut a Mango
Disclaimer: The Mangoes were provided to me by Whole Foods Market Mason however all opinions are 100% my own.