Are you ready for "Fat Tuesday"??? These Mardi Gras Munchies are the perfect dessert treat to munch on! If you are having a Mardi Gras party then you need to make these scrumptious sweet and salty dessert snacks. All you need is ROLO's, waffle pretzels and M&M's. This will probably be the easiest dessert you can make for Mardi Gras!
Heat your oven, place your pretzels on a baking sheet and put a Rolo on top of each one. Next they go on the oven for 3-5 minutes. Pull them out and let sit for 1-2 minutes then place the M&M's on top. Let them cool completely then enjoy! I was having a hard time waiting for them to cool so I put them in the freezer for about 15 minutes 🙂 I really wanted to taste test one and it was REALLY, REALLY good! With 1 bag of Rolo's I was able to make 50 Mardi Gras Munchies.
Mardi Gras Munchies are the perfect treat to help celebrate Fat Tuesday!
Mardi Gras Munchies
- waffle pretzels or small pretzels
- 1 pkg of ROLO Chewy Caramels
- green purple and yellow M&M's (I used the Easter bag)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper if desired.
- Place pretzels on cookie sheet.
- Top each pretzel with one unwrapped Rolo.
- Bake 3-5 minutes (you just want the chocolate to be soft - you don't want the caramel to be coming out of it).
- Let cool for 1-2 minutes and then place 1 M&M in the center of the Rolo.
- Let cool completely before serving (to help them harden faster you can place in the freezer).
Mardi Gras Party Ideas
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.