Mashed Sour Cream Red Potatoes is one of my favorite side dishes to make because it is naturally gluten free. You can pair this dish with almost any main meat dish. I like to pair it with Apple Porkchops which is also naturally gluten free!
Mashed Sour Cream Red Potatoes
Mashed Sour Cream Red Potatoes are an easy side dish and gluten free!
- 6 - 8 medium red potatoes diced with peel on
- 4 TBSP butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 TBSP coconut milk
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in pot of boiling water.
- Boil for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes and place back in pot.
- Add butter and sour cream to potatoes.
- Mix until creamy.
- Add coconut milk and stir.
- If needed add more coconut milk.
- Add salt and pepper to taste if desired.
Other Gluten Free Recipes You May Enjoy:
Baked “Fried” Squash
Gluten Free and Dairy Free German Chocolate Cake
Gluten Free Cheese Grits
Gluten-Free Flour Mix Recipe
Gluten-Free Fried Chicken
Gluten-Free Homemade “Larabars”