Mezzetta Make That Sandwich $25,000 Recipe Contest. We are so excited to share with you the Make That Sandwich $25,000 Recipe Contest! How would you like to win $25,000 from the Mezzetta "Make That Sandwich" contest? What would you do with the money if you won? I would take a vacation and put the rest in savings myself. Right now, you have the chance to win when you create an original sandwich recipe with Mezzetta products.
Mezzetta Make That Sandwich $25,000 Recipe Contest:
The Make That Sandwich grand prize winner receives $25,000, and two runner-up winners receive $1,000. That would buy a lot of sandwich ingredients! 🙂 We have some inspiration for you! We created a Roasted Garlic & Peppers Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Mezzetta ingredients and let me tell you it is out of this world delicious!
I personally LOVE Mezzetta products. They are great for entertaining guests, using to create delicious sandwiches, salads and honestly, we light snacking on them straight from the jar (especially the stuffed olives). They are so tasty, and they are gluten free! They are a nice vegetarian and low carb snack too. Mezzetta products are available everywhere you buy groceries nationwide, so you don't have to go to specialty store which is another reason I love this brand.
Roasted Garlic & Peppers Grilled Cheese Sandwich is super delicious and easy to make! Less than 10 minutes to make this wonderful grilled cheese sandwich. It is perfect for lunch or a quick dinner on a busy evening. All you need is bread, cheese, Mezzetta Roasted Bell Peppers and Mezzetta Savory Garlic Everything Spread.
Start by lightly buttering your bread and place on slice into a hot skillet.
Top it off with some cheese and place the other slice of bread on. Let it heat for a few minutes then flip the sandwich over.
Another couple minutes and your Roasted Garlic & Peppers Grilled Cheese Sandwich will be ready for you to enjoy!
- 2 slices of bread
- 1-2 tablespoon butter or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Mezzetta Savory Garlic Everything Spread
- 1-2 peppers from Mezzetta Roasted Red Bell Peppers jar
- 2 - 3 slices smoked provolone cheese
- Butter one side of the bread slices and set aside.
- Heat skillet over med-high heat.
- Once skillet is heated place one bread slice, butter side down into pan.
- Spread 1 tablespoon Mezzetta Savory Garlic Everything Spread on top pf the bread.
- Next place 1-2 peppers from Mezzetta Roasted Red Bell Peppers jar on top of the spread.
- Place cheese on top and then place other bread slice on.
- Let heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Once golden brown carefully flip sandwich over.
- Cook another 3-4 minutes and then place on and plate.
- Serve and enjoy!
It is so easy to make! Now it is your turn! Head over to Mezzetta and enter for your chance to win the Mezzetta Make That Sandwich $25,000 Recipe Contest!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Mezzetta. The opinions and text are all mine.