I love this idea for Mickey Mouse Cupcakes! If you are planning a Disney Vacation this would be a GREAT way to tell your kids!
Or if you are just a Disney Fanatic like we are they are fun for any day of the week. You can pick up your cupcakes from the grocery store and just add your Oreos or you can make them from scratch.
This is a great shortcut recipe when you are hosting a birthday party and want to customize your cupcakes to a Disney Theme. You can not go wrong when you serve Mickey Mouse Cupcakes. They are fun and everyone will enjoy them.
With just a few dollars you can go from boring cupcakes to fun Disney themed cupcakes. This is as easy as 1-2-3.
Mickey Mouse Cupcakes
- 1 dozen Batch of cupcakes
- 1 tub Frosting
- 1 package Chocolate sandwich cookies regular size and mini size
- Frost the cupcakes.
- Split each cookie into halves (you'll need a total of six regular cookies and twelve mini cookies to decorate a dozen cupcakes).
- Push one half of a regular cookie (with the unfrosted side facing forward) halfway down into the center of a cupcake to create the top of the mouse head. For ears, set a pair of mini cookie halves (again, unfrosted sides facing forward) right behind and to the sides of the head. This time press the cookies into the frosting just far enough to hold them in place.
- Use the remaining cookie halves to decorate the rest of the cupcakes.
- You could also make a bow from icing and turn this into Minnie Mouse 🙂
Kid Friendly Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.