Mini Banana Split Waffles are an easy afternoon treat or dessert for my kiddos who love Breyers ice cream and Eggo Waffles! When I added the waffle to their banana split they were super excited to dig right in and enjoy! I love how I was able to take one of their favorite breakfast foods and turn it into a dessert recipe!
I know a classic banana split contains chocolate syrup, crushed pineapple and strawberry sauce but my kiddos don't really like all that stuff on theirs, so I keep it simple with some whipped cream, chopped nuts and sprinkles. As a young child I remember my Mamaw serving banana splits from her store and every time I make these for my boys it makes me think of her. So next time you are craving something sweet be sure to make this delicious Mini Banana Split Waffle!
Mini Banana Split Waffles
- 1 Eggo Thick & Fluffy Waffle toasted
- Breyers Ice cream I used Vanilla, Chocolate & Strawberry
- whipped cream
- chopped nuts optional
- sprinkles optional
- cherries optional ~ I had ran out and didn't have any in my fridge!
- Place toasted waffle on plate.
- Peel banana, slice in half and then cut the banana into quarters.
- Arrange banana pieces on waffle.
- Place a scoop of each flavor of ice cream on top.
- Put whipped cream on top of each ice cream scoop.
- If desired put chopped nuts, sprinkles and cherry on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Disclaimer: We are members of the Eggo Chief Waffle Officer campaign. This is a sponsored post however all opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.