These individual Mini Blueberry Shortcakes are perfect for Father's Day or any other holiday! You can prep these a day ahead and your guests will be delighted with the appearance of the mason jars. In making this delicious dessert recipe I used Wyman's of Maine Frozen Blueberries. You can find these scrumptious blueberries at Walmart.
To prep this dessert ahead of time all you need to do is layer the angel food cake and blueberries in the jars. Place them in the fridge overnight and this will allow the blueberries to thaw. Right before serving dollop some whop cream on top. I used my homemade recipe to make the whip cream. You can get it by clicking here --->Homemade Whipped Cream.
Mini Blueberry Shortcakes are the perfect dessert for having company over! You can prep this delicious dessert ahead of time!
Mini Blueberry Shortcakes
- 1 prepared Angel Food Cake tore into pieces
- 1 pkg frozen blueberries thawed or you can use fresh blueberries
- 1 tub cool whip or make your own
- glasses to fill with the dessert
- In glass container layer angel food cake pieces and blueberries.
- Before serving dollop some cool whip on top.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.