Mix Up Chicken Alfredo is an easy dish that is ready in 30 minutes! A family favorite at our house. Of course you can never go wrong with bacon. I like to serve this with a salad and bread sticks. Best of all this is a recipe that everyone enjoys so I never hear a complaint when I cook it.
- 1 lb Italian Chicken (you can use precooked Italian chicken or marinate your own in Italian dressing or seasonings)
- 1 package Spinach
- 1 jar Alfredo Sauce - My favorite is Buitoni
- 1 large Tomatoes
- 1 package Bacon
- 1 package Ziti Noodles
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 container Parmesan Cheese
- Fry bacon and chop in pieces.
- Dice 1 tomato
- Prepare Chicken and Ziti. (You can use pre-sliced/precooked Italian Chicken Strips, grill, or bake Italian Chicken)
- While Cooking Ziti, chop Spinach in to pieces, and warm 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet.
- Add Spinach to skillet and saute in butter and a dash of garlic.
- Turn Spinach on simmer until the Ziti is ready!
- When Ziti is cooked add to the skillet.
- Add about ½ cup of Alfredo, bacon, chicken, and tomato to the mixture of Ziti, Parmesan, and Spinach.
- Cook until warm throughout.
- Serve Immediately.
- You will need to add Alfredo as needed, and/or to taste.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.