Crockpot Wings are perfect for game day and easy to make in the slow cooker! You really can't get easier than this dump recipe. In 6-8 hours you will have an appetizer that people will be excited to enjoy! Little do they know how easy it was to prepare.
- 25 whole chicken wings, about 5 pounds
- 1 bottle 12 ounces chili sauce
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 whole garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips.
- Place the wings in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.