Mom's Zucchini Bread is a delicious and moist recipe that will be a hit with your family for sure! I have tons of zucchini fresh from my garden so I decided to make zucchini bread. This recipe is great! So easy and delicious too! You can freeze it too! I make a double or triple batch whenever I make it and then freeze it for Christmas (if it lasts that long).
It is easy to make with a stand mixer. I like to do double batches and then I add chocolate chips and walnuts to some and some I leave without. Be sure to label which is which though! This is literally my husbands favorite sweet treat and best of all I am sneaking in some veggies and he doesn't realize it.
Did you know you can also FREEZE Zucchini. Here is a post on how to freeze zucchini.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch pans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl. Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well. Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and completely cool.
You may also like: