Gluten Free Monster Cookies are gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free and egg-free. They make a great snack for the lunchbox, after school or even for the occasional breakfast 🙂 They would also be great for Santa or his helpers.
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 1/4 tsp guar gum OR xanthan gum
- 1 tbsp flax seed meal OR 1/2 tbsp Chia Seed meal
- 1/4 cup honey OR coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp English Toffee liquid stevia
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup Sunbutter
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Add to bowl:
- /2 cup coconut milk (or almond milk), 1/4 tsp guar gum OR xanthan gum, 1 tbsp flax seed meal OR 1/2 tbsp Chia Seed meal, 1/4 cup honey OR coconut sugar
- Mix with electric mixer.
- /4 tsp English Toffee liquid stevia, 1/4 tsp sea salt, 1/2 cup almond butter, 1/2 cup Sunbutter, 1/4 cup coconut flour, 1/2 cup quinoa flakes, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 cup chocolate chips , 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix again.
- Roll into balls and flatten them between your hands, as thin as you can. (They really don't change shape in the oven.)
- Place on unbleached parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- If you want to keep the outside crunchy (so good) don't store them in an air-tight container. Just put them on a plate and cover them with a cloth napkin.