Gluten Free Monster Cookies are gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free and egg-free. They make a great snack for the lunchbox, after school or even for the occasional breakfast 🙂 They would also be great for Santa or his helpers.
- ½ cup coconut milk or almond milk
- ¼ tsp guar gum OR xanthan gum
- 1 tbsp flax seed meal OR ½ tbsp Chia Seed meal
- ¼ cup honey OR coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp English Toffee liquid stevia
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup Sunbutter
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup quinoa flakes
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
Add to bowl:
- /2 cup coconut milk (or almond milk), ¼ tsp guar gum OR xanthan gum, 1 tbsp flax seed meal OR ½ tbsp Chia Seed meal, ¼ cup honey OR coconut sugar
- Mix with electric mixer.
- /4 tsp English Toffee liquid stevia, ¼ tsp sea salt, ½ cup almond butter, ½ cup Sunbutter, ¼ cup coconut flour, ½ cup quinoa flakes, ½ tsp baking soda, ½ tsp baking powder, ¼ cup chocolate chips , ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Mix again.
- Roll into balls and flatten them between your hands, as thin as you can. (They really don't change shape in the oven.)
- Place on unbleached parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- If you want to keep the outside crunchy (so good) don't store them in an air-tight container. Just put them on a plate and cover them with a cloth napkin.