Gluten Free Monster Cookies are gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free and egg-free. They make a great snack for the lunchbox, after school or even for the occasional breakfast 🙂 They would also be great for Santa or his helpers.
- ½ cup coconut milk or almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon guar gum OR xanthan gum
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal OR ½ tablespoon Chia Seed meal
- ¼ cup honey OR coconut sugar
- ¼ teaspoon English Toffee liquid stevia
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup Sunbutter
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup quinoa flakes
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
Add to bowl:
- /2 cup coconut milk (or almond milk), ¼ teaspoon guar gum OR xanthan gum, 1 tablespoon flax seed meal OR ½ tablespoon Chia Seed meal, ¼ cup honey OR coconut sugar
- Mix with electric mixer.
- /4 teaspoon English Toffee liquid stevia, ¼ teaspoon sea salt, ½ cup almond butter, ½ cup Sunbutter, ¼ cup coconut flour, ½ cup quinoa flakes, ½ teaspoon baking soda, ½ teaspoon baking powder, ¼ cup chocolate chips , ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Mix again.
- Roll into balls and flatten them between your hands, as thin as you can. (They really don't change shape in the oven.)
- Place on unbleached parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- If you want to keep the outside crunchy (so good) don't store them in an air-tight container. Just put them on a plate and cover them with a cloth napkin.