Mustard Egg Salad Sandwich was one of my grandma’s favorite sandwiches during the hot summer months. She would make this scrumptious sandwich with a big glass of sweet tea and sit on the front porch to enjoy her lunch. Now every time I make this delicious sandwich I think of her and it makes me want some sweet tea too!
This is a yummy lunch idea for packed lunches for you or the kids.
Mustard Egg Salad Sandwich
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tablespoon mustard or less for taste
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- pepper and salt to taste
- Peel the shell off of your eggs.
- Wash and slice the eggs into a small bowl.
- Add mustard and mayo; mix well.
- Stir in pepper and salt if desired.
- Scoop on to bread (we used Sandwich Thins) and enjoy!
Be sure to check out these other Sandwich recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.