Berry Yogurt Parfait is an easy recipe for a quick and delicious breakfast or healthy afternoon snack. I love eating Greek Yogurt. It really sustains me for hours and is a great way to kick off my morning before working out! Best of all this is a diabetic friendly recipe too!
- 1/2 cup vanilla non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 packets of Stevia or other artificial sweetener
- 3/4 cup strawberries and bananas
- 2 Tbsp granola
- Mix sweetener into yogurt.
- Spoon half of the mixture into clear glass.
- Top with half of fruit.
- Top with remaining yogurt and then remaining fruit.
- Sprinkle granola on top.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: