No Bake Homemade Reese Cup Bars recipe is such an easy recipe that anybody can make! And believe it or not this is actually my husband's recipe. He loves to make it and of course he loves to indulge in it. A few weekends ago he was craving some so I headed to the store and got him the ingredients. Next thing you know we had the whole family in the kitchen helping.
My kids of course love this delicious dessert too. Why wouldn't they? Who doesn't love chocolate and peanut butter? The hardest part about this recipe is letting it sit in the fridge for hours before you can cut the No Bake Homemade Reese Cup Bars into pieces and enjoy them! Be sure to try this recipe if you like Reese Cups because you will not be disappointed.
No Bake Homemade Reese Cup Bars
- 1 lb Confectioners Sugar
- ¾ cups brown sugar
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 stick butter melted
- 12 oz pkg chocolate chips
- 1 stick butter
- Combine confectioners sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, vanilla and melted butter until creamy.
- Press out into a cookie baking sheet.
- Next melt stick butter and chocolate chips together in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Pour over the peanut butter layer and smooth out.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Remove an cut into bars.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.