This post may contain affiliate links.
No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are divine, melt in your mouth goodness! I love this time of year because everywhere you turn there is pumpkin. The possibilities are endless with pumpkin and it is healthier for you recipe. The addition of pumpkin and oats add extra fiber to your diet.
These No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are so good and I hate to admit it, but I couldn’t stop eating them. I thought I was going to eat them all up!
Good thing is I didn’t eat them all and took them to a school gathering where I got huge raves. Everyone was asking for the recipe and wanted to know how long it took me to make them. They were surprised to hear they were no bake cookies.
Next time you want to make something new be sure to try these! They are the perfect dessert for fall! If you have leftover cookies just be sure to package them up in an airtight container. Trust me though I doubt you will have to many extra on your hands for long.
We hope you enjoy these delicious no bake cookies this fall! They go hand in hand with a pumpkin spice latte that is for sure! Be sure to check out our Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes recipe. It is a great way to save money while you enjoy these yummy cookies!
No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
No Bake Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are the best dessert for fall!
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1 box 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, combine sugars, butter and milk.
Bring mixture to a boil and stir often so that it doesn't scorch.
Boil 2 minutes. Continue to stir.
- Remove from heat and add in the pudding mix, stirring to combine completely.
- Add in pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and oats.
- Stir to combine and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper, and allow to cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.