I am in love with this Non-Toxic All-Purpose Cleaner. I love using nontoxic and chemical free products when I clean. It gives me peace of mind when I clean with my dogs and Peyton around.
Non-Toxic All-Purpose Cleaner:
I also like having no chemical fumes for myself to ingest or my family to ingest after I clean. It is better for the environment and us! Once I switched to the Non-Toxic All-Purpose Cleaner I will never switch back.
Of course, I also love cleaning with essential oil! It is so inexpensive and has anti-fungal and disinfecting qualities.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoon white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dish soap
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 5 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- Mix baking soda water and dish soap together with essential oils.
- Place container inside of a bigger bowl. Add Vinegar and mix.
- Save over flow and just use the spray bottle and add the over flow to it after you are done cleaning.
- For use on any surface except marble or other stone surface.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.