This post may contain affiliate links.
Omelet Cupcakes are my new favorite cupcake recipe! This recipe can be adapted to include any veggie or meat that you want. They can also be frozen too! I love that each person can have what ingredients they want and all cook at the same time! This is a great gluten free and Paleo breakfast and perfect for on the go! I love to prepare enough for the week and then heat in the morning.
This is the perfect low carb breakfast for on the go! It is perfect if you are following a Keto Diet too! Omelet Cupcakes are a portioned control breakfast that is easy to take on the go!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 3 Points
Omelet Cupcakes Recipe
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fillings shredded cheese, diced vegetables, spinach, and cooked and chopped bacon, ham, or sausage
- Heat your oven to 350º F and coat a 6-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, and salt and pepper in a medium bowl, then evenly distribute the egg mixture among the muffin cups.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of fillings to each cup.
- Bake the omelet muffins until they are puffy and the edges are golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- (If necessary, run a butter knife around the edge of each one to loosen them before removing them from the pan.)
- Makes 6 omelet cupcakes.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: