This easy One Sheet Italian Chicken Dinner Meal recipe is quick and easy! Plus it is very delicious and ready in 30 minutes. This week has been very busy for my family with more than normal extra-curricular activities, so I needed dinner quick. Instead of using my slow cooker or a casserole dish I decided to try a one sheet pan dinner instead. It was quick and easy and I could just use what I had on hand.
All you need is chicken, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, olive oil and Italian seasonings. Really you can use whatever you have on hand. If you have red potatoes give those a try. That is it and you will have a complete dinner meal for the family. Plus everything goes into the oven for thirty minutes and it's all on one sheet. Be sure to give One Sheet Italian Chicken Dinner a try, you will not be disappointed!
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 2 cups fresh cauliflower cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning for chicken
- Salt and Pepper on cauliflower
- Cinnamon Salt and Pepper on sweet potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil (for easy clean up).
- Put the sweet potatoes in a bowl and toss with about 1/3 cup olive oil and 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp salt and 1 tsp black pepper then place on one end of the baking sheet (see picture).
- Toss cauliflower pieces with about 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and pepper, place on the other end of the baking sheet (see pic).
- Pat the chicken with paper towels and then rub remaining olive oil on both sides and season both sides with Italian seasoning, place in the center of the baking sheet (see pic).
- Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve right away.
More Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.