Open-Face Shredded Pork is a great recipe to use up any leftover shredded pork you may have. A couple weeks ago I posted a crockpot recipe –> Crockpot Coca-Cola Pork Roast. I had left overs so I came up with this Open-Face Shredded Pork recipe idea. All you need to make the delicous pork is the left over shredded pork and a jar of gravy. Mix them together and serve over some mashed potatoes. I used this recipe for my potatoes –>Secret Ingredient Mashed Potatoes.
Open-Face Shredded Pork
- 2 cups shredded pork
- 1 jar pork gravy or 2 packets pork gravy prepared
- mashed potatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour gravy into a medium size skillet.
- Heat over low-medium heat.
- Add shredded pork and stir.
- Heat thoroughly for about 10 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Place 2 large spoonfuls of mashed potatoes on to a plate.
- Place 4-5 tablespoons on top of mashed potatoes.
- Serve with veggies and enjoy!
Be sure to check out these other Quick and Easy meals:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.