Over the Rainbow Pudding Cups are so easy to make and perfect for St. Patrick's Day! If you are hosting a rainbow themed party then this is a simple snack to serve. I used a little natural food coloring to make the pudding green but you could also layer a rainbow of colors too if you desire! I simply sprinkled Fruit Loops on top for a rainbow of fun and sweet treat. I like making these in individual cups for easy serving.
Over the Rainbow Pudding Cups
- 2 pkg. 3.9 oz. each JELL-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 tub 12 oz. COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- Decorations: Fruit Loops or Lucky Charms
- Food Coloring - green or rainbow natural or traditional
- Beat the pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in 3 cups COOL WHIP
- Add green food coloring.
- Spoon about 1 cup into a clear plastic cup.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Decorate with fruit loops or lucky charms