Over the Rainbow Pudding Cups are so easy to make and perfect for St. Patrick's Day! If you are hosting a rainbow themed party then this is a simple snack to serve. All you do is use a little natural food coloring to make the pudding green but you could also layer a rainbow of colors too if you desire! I simply sprinkled Fruit Loops on top for a rainbow of fun and sweet treat. I like making these in individual cups for easy serving.
Over the Rainbow Pudding Cups will be a hit at any party or for your kids St Patrick's Day dinner!
Over the Rainbow Pudding Cups
- 2 pkg. 3.9 oz. each JELL-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 tub 12 oz. COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- Decorations: Fruit Loops or Lucky Charms
- Food Coloring - green or rainbow natural or traditional
- Beat the pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in 3 cups COOL WHIP
- Add green food coloring.
- Spoon about 1 cup into a clear plastic cup.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Decorate with fruit loops or lucky charms
St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
St. Patrick’s Day Crafts
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.