This post may contain affiliate links.
Over the Rainbow Pudding Cups are so easy to make and perfect for St. Patrick’s Day! If you are hosting a rainbow themed party then this is a simple snack to serve. I used a little natural food coloring to make the pudding green but you could also layer a rainbow of colors too if you desire! I simply sprinkled Fruit Loops on top for a rainbow of fun and sweet treat. I like making these in individual cups for easy serving.
Over the Rainbow Pudding Cups
Over the Rainbow Pudding Cups are an easy treat for St. Patrick's Day! Your kids will love this!
- 2 pkg. 3.9 oz. each JELL-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 tub 12 oz. COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- Decorations: Fruit Loops or Lucky Charms
- Food Coloring - green or rainbow natural or traditional
- Beat the pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in 3 cups COOL WHIP
- Add green food coloring.
- Spoon about 1 cup into a clear plastic cup.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Decorate with fruit loops or lucky charms