Paleo Coconut Whipped Cream is a tasty delight made from a simple can of coconut milk! This delicious treat topping is easy to make and serve. If you love coconut, then this is the whip cream for you.
All you need to do is place the can of coconut milk in the fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight. Next you open the can and scrap out the cream into a mixing bowl. (You can save the liquid milk for smoothies)
Next you can add vanilla and raw honey if desired to make the whip cream sweeter. Then start mixing together until it becomes fluffy. You can use right away or store in the fridge until you are ready to use the Paleo Coconut Whipped Cream. I used this whipped cream on Paleo Patriotic Watermelon Pizza.
Paleo Coconut Whipped Cream is simple to make and tastes delicious! Give this yummy and healthy recipe a try! Paleo Patriotic Watermelon Pizza.
Paleo Coconut Whipped Cream
- 1 can 14 oz coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract optional
- 2 tablespoon raw honey optional
- Place the can of coconut milk in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours (or overnight) -this will cause the cream to separate from the milk.
- Open the can of coconut milk and scrape out the cream into a medium sized bowl.
- Add the vanilla and raw honey, if desired.
- Whip the cream with a mixer until fluffy.
- Place the bowl of whipped cream in the fridge until ready to serve.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.